Win Free Copies of iPhone and Android HTML5 Apps course
We are glad to announce that we got a good offer by Udemy team. They provide a variety of video courses for web developers. We are are organizing a Giveaway for our readers. All you need to do is just left a comment below this post and win a free copy of ‘iPhone and Android HTML5 Apps for Beginners’ videocourse. Three lucky winners stand a chance to win it. Keep reading to find out about this course and how you can be one of the Lucky One.
In this course, you will learn how to create HTML5 apps for iPhone, iPad, Android devices and the web. The course is aimed for both beginners and people with some web development experience.
Some of the topics we cover:
- HTML5 semantic elements.
- HTML5 video and audio.
- CSS3 containers.
- JQuery from scratch.
- JQuery Mobile to create professional looking user interfaces.
- Camera access.
- Offline storage.
- Cloud-enable your app: user login, user signup, photo sharing.
- iOS and Android environment setup and account creation process.
- Package your phone for iOS and Android using Phonegap.
- Publish your apps in the App Store and the Google Playstore.
In addition, this course covers the creation of two HTML5 sample apps that you can use as starters for your own projects:
- Cooking recipie app which uses JQuery Mobile and Offline Storage.
- Photo sharing app built with JQuery Mobile and Appcelerator Cloud Services to share photos and create users in the cloud.
This is the one of lessons of this video course:
Whole course consists of more than 80 lectures. Here is the complete list of lectures:
- Lecture 1: A Post-PC World – Part 1
- Lecture 2: A Post-PC World – Part 2
- Lecture 3: Course Overview
- Lecture 4: HTML Basics Files
- Lecture 5: Html Basics – Part1
- Lecture 6: Html Basics – Part 2
- Lecture 7: Html Basics – Part 3
- Lecture 8: HTML5 Semantic Structure – File
- Lecture 9: HTML5 Semantic Structure
- Lecture 10: HTML5 Semantic Text – File
- Lecture 11: HTML5 Semantic Text
- Lecture 12: HTML5 Forms – Files
- Lecture 13: HTML5 Forms – Part 1
- Lecture 14: HTML5 Forms – Part 2
- Lecture 15: HTML5 Video
- Lecture 16: HTML5 Video
- Lecture 17: HTML5 Audio – Files
- Lecture 18: HTML5 Audio
- Lecture 19: CSS Basics – Files
- Lecture 20: CSS Basics – Part 1
- Lecture 21: CSS Basics – Part 2
- Lecture 22: CSS Basics – Part 3
- Lecture 23: CSS Basics – Part 4
- Lecture 24: CSS3 Pretty Containers – Files
- Lecture 25: CSS3 Pretty Containers
- Lecture 34: JQuery Files
- Lecture 35: JQuery – Installation
- Lecture 36: JQuery – DOM
- Lecture 37: JQuery – Events
- Lecture 38: JQuery – CSS
- Lecture 39: JQuery Mobile – Files
- Lecture 40: JQuery Mobile – Installation
- Lecture 41: JQuery Mobile – Navigation
- Lecture 42: JQuery Mobile – Collapsible Elements
- Lecture 43: JQuery Mobile – ListView
- Lecture 44: JQuery Mobile – Forms
- Lecture 45: Your First App – Files
- Lecture 46: Local Storage
- Lecture 47: Dynamic ListView
- Lecture 48: Dynamic Pages
- Lecture 49: Deleting Recipies
- Lecture 50: Adding Recipies
- Lecture 51: Securing Your First App
- Lecture 52: Geolocation – Files
- Lecture 53: Geolocation
- Lecture 54: Your Second App – Files
- Lecture 55: Backend as a Service
- Lecture 56: Creating User Accounts
- Lecture 57: User Login
- Lecture 58: User Logout
- Lecture 59: Upload Photos to the Cloud
- Lecture 60: Load Photos from the Cloud
- Lecture 61: Accesing the Camera with HTML5
- Lecture 62: ACS Admin Panel
- Lecture 63: Creating a Google Play Account
- Lecture 64: SDK Installation
- Lecture 65: Hello Android World
- Lecture 66: Phonegap
- Lecture 67: Phonegap and JQuery Mobile
- Lecture 68: Signing Your App
- Lecture 69: Icons and Splash Screen
- Lecture 70: Publishing in the Google Play Store
- Lecture 71: Android Apps – Files
- Lecture 72: Overview
- Lecture 73: Apple Account and iOS Developer Program
- Lecture 74: XCode Hello World
- Lecture 75: Phonegap in iOS
- Lecture 76: Running a HTML5 App in iOS
- Lecture 77: Testing on your iPhone
- Lecture 78: Build for Deployment
- Lecture 79: Publishing in the App Store
- Lecture 80: iOS Apps – Files
- Lecture 81: Course Evaluation Survey
The giveaway will be closed on 31/05/2013. Winners will be notified by email and be declared in a new related post, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment. All other participants will receive a special discount from our company on the acquisition of the video course. In order to get a discount – click ‘Preview this course’ button located above. You are also welcome to share with your friends about our contest!