Win A Free Copy of Packt’s HTML5 iPhone Web Application Development book
We are pleased to announce that we have teamed up with Packt Publishing and are organizing a giveaway especially for you. Three lucky winners stand a chance to win a print/e-copy of the book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky One.
Overview of HTML5 iPhone Web Application Development:
- Simple and complex problems will be covered with examples and resources that backup the approach and technique.
- Real world solutions that are broken down for multiple target audiences; from beginner developers to technical architects.
- Learn to build true web applications using the latest industry standards for iOS Safari.
Read more about this book and download free Sample Chapter: http://www.packtpub.com/html5-iphone-web-application-development/book
What this book covers:
- Chapter 1: Application Architecture
- Chapter 2: Integrating HTML5 Video
- Chapter 3: HTML5 Audio
- Chapter 4: Touch and Gestures
- Chapter 5: Understanding HTML5 Forms
- Chapter 6: Location-aware Applications
- Chapter 7: One-page Applications
- Chapter 8: Offline Applications
- Chapter 9: Principles of Clean and Optimized Code
- Chapter 10: Creating a Native iPhone Web Application
“Learn Web application development using #HTML5 with #Packt’s new book http://www.packtpub.com/html5-iphone-web-application-development/book
What can you win?
- You can win HTML5 iPhone Web Application Development print book/eBook or any other eBook of your choice from the Packt library.
What do I have to do?
- Share this link on Twitter/Facebook and on any site of your choice.
- Send us a link of the post at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a comment (Comments block) with your link
- 3 winners with maximum no. of shares will be selected by me or Packt.
- Earliest reply/post will be given preference.
- Contest open till 08-August-2013, so hurry up.
PS: Winners from the U.S. and Europe can either choose a physical copy of the book or the eBook. Users from other locales are limited to the eBook only.
The giveaway is over! The winners are:
- Nguyen Tran
They have been contacted and awarded their prizes. Congratulations!