Win Free Copies of HTML5 Mobile Development Cookbook
We are pleased to announce that we have teamed up with Packt Publishing and are organizing a Giveaway especially for you All you need to do is just comment below the post and win a free copy of HTML5 Mobile development Cookbook. Three lucky winners stand a chance to win an e-copy. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky One.
Overview of HTML5 Mobile Development Cookbook
HTML5 Mobile Development Cookbook will enable developers to plan, build and debug mobile websites that work across a range of platforms. It also allows them to integrate these websites with Facebook and Twitter.
Readers will be able to build a rock-solid default mobile HTML template and understand mobile user interaction with geo-location based applications. Packed with recipes which include leveraging HTML5 multimedia features such as Canvas and SVG, this book ensures performance optimization.
What this book covers
- Chapter 1, HTML5 and the Mobile Web, introduces HTML5 and the mobile web, along with some emulators and simulators.
- Chapter 2, Mobile Setup and Optimization, discusses various mobile setups and optimization, such as preventing text resize and optimizing viewport width.
- Chapter 3, Interactive Media with Mobile Events, discusses mobile interactions such as gesture events.
- Chapter 4, Building Fast and Responsive Websites, talks about the various ways to make mobile websites fast and responsive.
- Chapter 5, Mobile Device Access, discusses location-based mobile web and other HTML5 device-specific features.
- Chapter 6, Mobile Rich Media, talks about the HTML5 rich media elements that can be used on mobile browsers.
- Chapter 7, Mobile Debugging, teaches you ways to work around mobile screen-side constraints and debug mobile websites and web apps effectively.
- Chapter 8, Server-Side Tuning, focuses on the server-side tuning for mobile websites.
- Chapter 9, Mobile Performance Testing, teaches you various Tools and techniques that can be used to boost mobile performance.
- Chapter 10, Emerging Mobile Web Features, talks about ECMAScript 5 as well as mobile-specific features that were added to allow more functionalities with mobile and boost the performance.
How to Enter?
All you need to do is: head on over to the book page, look through the product description of this book, drop a line via the comments below (to let us know what interests you the most about this book) and tweet about this giveaway (and post your tweet URL in the comment section too). It’s that simple
The contest will close on 31/03/2012 PT. Winners will be contacted by email and be declared in new related post, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!